Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Frivoulous Post - V Day Song

I spent V Day continuing to watch VCD (Which Star Are You From) with Hubby..

And while we did not do anything very romantic, well, the male lead in the drama certainly made up for it, by singing this simple and nice song.

Of all the OST which were much raved about the others fans of this drama series, I love this song best. It is not even very well-sung, and it is a very basic and simple song, but something about this song touched me.. and I really like the simplicity of it. If you are keen to hear the song, just watch the first 3 minutes of the clip.. :)

I think the Chinese translation fits the song better...

你是为了被爱而诞生的
在你的生活中
你已被爱了
你是为了被爱而诞生的
在你的生活中
你已被爱了

神的爱从创世开始
因我们的相见而开花结果
你存在这个世界上
让我幸福快乐

你是为了被爱而诞生的
那份爱
现在也持续爱着你
你是为了被爱而诞生的
那份爱
现在也持续爱着你




Yeah, 被爱是幸福的吧!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home