Wednesday, February 7, 2007

CNY shopping & Visit From A Mysterious Cat

THE PLATES

I want to buy nice new dining set for CNY dinner; and I last saw that Robinson has sale..
Went to see and come back without any plates.

Why?

Too bloody expensive. Those Corelle, Microwavable, Non Chip and dunno what plate costs $12.80 per piece, even after 20% discount, and I want to buy like 6-8 pieces for my expanding family, it will run up to 60 bucks at least lor. Then no money to buy side plates, soup bowls and dish plates already lar.

So forget it. Maybe I should just stick to my clean clean Plain Plain IKEA plates and bowls.

THE CLOTHES

Next, go to other floors to buy clothes. A bit more rewarding, but still a depressing experience for me. But exhilarating for Hubby, he bought like 3 polo tees.

And he had me sitting with him in the dressing room while he tries his polos; in one instance I sat in a black laquered chair and surrounded by lots of mirrors in the room - kinky hor. And the other dressing rooms are all empty leh. So huh, I think maybe that is a good place for those who want to try new and exciting rendezvous location. Something exciting to try for upcoming V-DAY?

He is into Polo tees these days,

Why - I asked.
Dunno, feel like wearing - the typical male no- answer-kinda-answer
Maybe cuz wearing polo tee will make you look more like a father of 2 kids? - The psychic in me summarised
Ya, maybe. but actually wear t-shirt also not say cannot - he said.

*** SO WHY BUY 3 POLO TEES LEH?*****
I think maybe my pregnancy screw up his fashion sense.

But definitely, I think pregnancy and birth screw up my brain and then my body.

I used to be XS and S. I can buy clothes without running in and out of changing room.

Today, just to buy a top and a skirt, for each item, i went to dressing room 2 times, cuz have to see whether I am M, L XL, XXL. so 麻烦!

In the end, no choice have to buy something or else no new clothes to wear during CNY. It is a tradition I upkeep.

So pregnancy screw up my body, I am now in between sizes, depending on types of clothes of wear and the cut and the brand. so sick. no more positive self image, I feel like the girl in the DOVE campaign, need to be psyched that I am still beautiful.

But how to when the posters are all slim babes, and nice clothes on mannequins are all S size. Darn. Very sad already. I never have a weight problem lor, now i know how the weighty ppl feel. I always wonder what's the BIG deal with slimming centres and weight loss supplements, now I know. Sor-des. argh!

THE CAT

As i was typing this entry, a cat suddenly jumped down the stairs and scared the hell outta me. Where did it come from? And all our doors are shut.

What did I do?

Open the door? No.
Go upstairs and wake up hubby - Yes.

So you can say I am totally reliant on that man. I also dunno why I have to go wake him up.
Maybe I want him to share in the excitement of this midnight visitor.

The feline must have come in through the window by the roof. Very smart.
I like cats, but i dun like scary surprises like these in the middle of the night.
But then again, this kind of thing never happen in HDB, so this house gave me new experiences.

If only being scared like this can scare the fats off me! sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home