Sunday, February 11, 2007

My Latest Korean Drama Craze

Hubby and I have been watching this Korean drama, Which Planet Are You From?, recently when we started to have some private time to watch it at night when the babies are asleep.

I love the male lead and he loves the female lead - works out fine for us. Each of us have our personal eye candy.

It is a typical korean love story line - the kind that evokes all facets of love, from the excitement to the pain and, of course, the delirious joy when one falls in love. Not too bad to immerse one in all that love and hate business.

Well, again, all things lovey dovey seem to kinda fall into place in this month of love, anchored by THE Vday on 14 Feb.

1: Hubby's greatest love of 7 years is getting married. And he has been mopping around for the past 2 weeks since I first told him the news. He's been even blogging it - if you want some real life Singapore love drama, check it out here! hek hek! How am I taking it? Cool loh, but with lots of legitimate opportunities to suan him and make him squirm lor. What to do - everyone's first love is sacred lor.

2. Then we are watching this Korean drama - all those mushy love vibes are getting to me - the desire to love till death do us part kinda spirit if you know what i mean...

3.And of course everywhere I turn, I see signs o the V day.. sigh.. I also dunno.. some time back in time, Hubby and I must have tacitly agreed to stop celebrating on Vday.. Can't remember when was the last time we did something special on Vday. Well, it probably resulted out of economic reason - the flowers are too expensive, the dinners are to exorbitant and we felt exploited. Well, of course it did not help that the day falls in the month between my birthday and our anniversary. I mean, if we also celebrate that, then from December (X'mas) to March, we have a special day to plan for every month - very shiong on the wallet as well as the brain to conjure up so many gifts and things to do.. So to prioritise, well, we must have somehow dropped Vday along the way..

So, it seems a month to do all our lovey dovey stuff - to re-live the old memories, and create new ones!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home