Friday, June 8, 2007

Shopping is in the air..

I discovered the following and I had gone CRAZY!!!!!!!

http://community.livejournal.com/_spreee


I love sprees.. cuz it is like shopping with a bunch of cyberbuddies who want the same things..
I have already paid for bags and tees and pants..
Can't wait to receive them...

Some ppl may say..
- sure or not..
- will the goods come or not..
- the transactions safe or not..

In that sense, I think I am rather experimental.
I like to do buy things online - shop online, transact online..

I will show you guys my goodies once they come.. can't wait!!

*******************************************

I just went Robinson sale to buy 1 pair of shoes for hubby, 2 polo tees for him, 1 book for En, some baby toiletries and a cheapo black top which is nothing exciting at all..


Since my change in "size" it had kinda taken the fun outta shopping..
I used to be able to go sale and just grab any top I like in S size, and go Q to pay.These days, i don't even know what those weird numbers mean anymore..

We have like 0,2, 4, and then the 8, 10, 12 and then the 36,38 etc etc..
So confusing!!! And I dunno what size I am anymore..

I can't confidently fit into S anymore.. and it makes me a bit sick.
A bit sick to go in and out of fitting room.
A bit sick to try sort out what size is me.
I did not discover until now that I used to only go into fitting room to see how good or how badly the clothes fit me, not a REAL FIT/ RIGHT SIZE issue.

So now my trip to dressing room are more complex. First I have to figure out if the clothes are the right size for me, and THEN consider if they look good on me.. Blah!

What a hassle! and it is NO FUN AT ALL...

So hubby was asking just now - anything you want to buy for yourself..
I don't enjoy buying for myself anymore..

And as i blog this, i am getting depressed.. Fat and depressed.
And a tad traumatised.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home