Friday, April 20, 2007

Missing...

Missing - both a verb and a descriptor (adjective).. as in..
I am missing because someone is missing...

This odd feeling of neediness is weird.
Was your world the same as mine, when I used to be away last time?

In a way I feel reassured.. if i can miss something, then it means it is an important part of my life.
The again, can one miss something simply because of familiarity and nothing else?

Sometimes the sadist in me feel that deprivation is good.... when one is made to crave for something, then the satisfaction one feels when one gets it eventually is much greater...

So for a relationship, sometimes it is good to put it through a test..
If both parties feel the need to be with each other, it reaffirms their belief and vows to be together.

I was at an ad agency for a meeting on Monday morning.
And in a very deja vue way, while waiting at the lobby for my appointment, the holographic on the wall was playing vignettes of past movies..

As i just sat down to see what it was showing, it showed Tom Cruise and the Bridget Jones woman.. and followed with vignettes of the movie and then the famous moment and line "You had me at hello" after the lady had opened the door.. and at that very moment.. I miss you so much.

How can I not believe in signs? When they pop up at the most innocuous moments, as if they are telling me that they know what I am going through.

Tom Cruise shares the same birthday with you. The first movie we saw had Tom Cruise in it.. how weird is that now that I think abt it.. and I had to see the movie vignette like 10 years later recently.. when I was just thinking about you..

My life is weird..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home