Saturday, May 12, 2007

loss of interests...

Suddenly - in a space of 1 week, i lost interests in a lot of things.. blogging for one, cuz the tots in the mind are spinning faster than I can blog.. and by the time some time had passed, I was not interested in blogging about it anymore.

I lose interests in some many people.. and i dunno how that can happen. I am still wondering about it.

I feel like cutting my hair again.. thk when tat happens, its usually cuz I am so stressed.. but strangely I dun really feel stressed as opposed to feeling quite a bit of angst.. and for me, angst happens when I feel outta control.

I think i need a break.. from a lot of things..

Oh, and recently I met a whole old bunch of people again, and it feels like old times..
I also met a certain someone again.. someone I tot I wont meet again but surprisingly turn up in my life again..

How strange life is really.. when you thought you have it figured out, things happen to turn it upside down again..

Until then, the most interesting thing that happened to me this past week? I realised the following things about me:

1. I am quite the utter bitch - so dun step on my tail and yes, me and some people enjoy bitching about how OFF some people are

2. I am quite good at spewing profanities when my hecks are raised... in the space of this week, I think the string of profanities I have spat must be quite the sum of all that I have uttered for the last year

3. I still like kiddo stuff, bak chew passed me the some cartoon-ish stuff I have asked her to keep a look out for when she was in HK, and I love it.. i even kept the cardboar the stuff came in - a strap which I used for my office pass, a handphone screen cleaning pad and a keychain thinggi. Will photo them I have a chance..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home