Thursday, May 3, 2007

Work is toxic II

I think work is toxic because it makes u crave for coffee and tea, take unhealthy snacks in place of dinner.. and all the stress..


so toxic.. already pimples popping.. junk food eaten, and i even just had a cramp in my feet while I was in the midst of focus group lor. win already!

Ad I attribute the cramp to too much tea - too cooling you know.. darn. means cannot wear heels again.. for a while, i was able to wear heels day in day out without cramp lors

now wear flats also have cramps lor.
tomorrow i will eat fruits and no more than 2 coffee and no tea. sigh..

work is so toxic!darn!

1 Comments:

Blogger nomadinme said...

*GASP* Oh no, it's back to the cycle. Yah, many times I wonder what we can do to break this cycle...'detox' by taking leave I guess.

SIgh...my blog is down - some bug it seems :(

May 8, 2007 at 7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home