Monday, March 12, 2007

Drink till we drop anyone?

After reading Ms Nomad's blog on her succumbing to beer, I think maybe one of my problems is the lack of alcohol in my blood for like, urm, 2 years?!

So long lor! wah lauz, now that I think about it, a bit scary. Can abstain for so long.. the wonder of kids leh.

I mean, I am not a die hard drinker - but back when I was working till I drop, we always also party till we drop to beat the sheer exhaustion from work.

I remember the shots we buy by dozens and then have to drink till we puke, the crazy things we do after too many shot like stage dancing.. *shudder* how did we end up actually doing that huh.. then the various beer sessions by the coffeeshop.. or the wine shop, or at home..

And in some way, it always feel better after we do the crazy things inspired by the liquor... be it through actions or just letting it out through words..

Now that I think of it, maybe I just need a drink, or many drinks, to drown out the nasty feelings..

And the other things about drinking huh is.. If you can find people to drink with you, those people are your real friends, and i can only count a small handful.. Cuz it takes a lot of courage, you know, to see through the liquor inspired actions of your friends.. and alcohol inspire a kind of comrade-ship - the having to look out for each other kinda comrade-ship..

Then it is strange to a certain extent that I don't drink with my hubby.. maybe he not a great fan of clubbing, nor excessive drinking.. maybe I should make him suffer through my liquor inspired actions.. hakhakk.. kinda like a litmus test of our relationship???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home