Saturday, March 10, 2007

I am Screaming, I am Losing All of it...

It just feels so divinely great when we find a good music album, and we have been looking for this particular 张悬 album for some time. Yes, most will go huh - who?

I first know her from a song "宝贝", and the simplicity of the song and its lyrics really warmed my heart.

When we finally got her album, it was simply smashing. It has been quite some time since we came across such a fantastic album.

And it is uncanny how Hubby and me seem to like the same things.. I have already decided to blog about this particular song this afternoon until I discovered that Hubby has already beat me to it in his blog. My favourite song in the album is also "Scream". Simply because I can so relate to that song.. the song just depicted all how I felt sometimes, all the time, and for some time back, I have been feeling that way just way too often..

Upon hearing that song, my first thought it I have to blog about it, and have Ms.Nomad listen to it too cuz I have this feeling she will love it too... Hmm...

So here it is, check out the MV. Just Solid.

1 Comments:

Blogger nomadinme said...

Hey, u are so rite! I like this song. :)

Many times I felt that way...am recently indulging myself with Avril Lavigne's Who Knows to uplift my mood. Haa...ok, will post it in my blog so that u can listen to it too.

March 12, 2007 at 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home